Saint Augustine, FL Seafood Restaurant
Santa Maria Restaurant
Santa Maria Restaurant in Saint Augustine, FL is a family owned and operated restaurant that has been serving delicious food since 1949. Located at the heart of historic downtown on the intercoastal, we provide customers with seafood dishes and other tasty meals in a casual and family friendly atmosphere.
Dining with us can be a truly memorable experience. Along with the beautiful views of Matanzas Bay, you can "feed the fish while you dine." We have trap doors next to the tables for feeding the swarms of catfish and mullet that surround the building. Be sure to ask your server for some food to feed the fish. We are also frequented by manatees, dolphins, pelicans, seagulls, and a wide assortment of Florida native birds.
Learn More About Santa Maria Restaurant:
- Appetizers, main courses, and deserts for all tastes
- Calamari, crab legs, oysters, mussels, shrimp, and fresh fish
- Gatortail, steak, chicken, and pasta
- Vegetarian menu available
- Kids menu available (children are always welcome)
- Micro brews, imported and domestic beers
- Full liquior bar and large wine selection
- Live music on Friday nights in the Fisherman's Wharf Lounge
- First come, first serve
Contact Santa Maria Restaurant today at 904-829-6578 or visit our website at www.santamariarestaurant.com for the history of our restaurant and more photos.